RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Thanks for your ordering from 306 Fitness. We appreciate your business and understand that you work hard in the gym, and performance and comfort is essential to that hard work. We also know that you work to look good outside of the gym and your items need to fit just right!
If you do not like the fit, the performance or the item does not look like you thought it did online, we accept exchanges and returns that meet our criteria.
Returns must meet specific criteria to qualify for a return:
- Clothing must not have been worn, washed or damaged.
- Original tags and packaging must be present and in good condition to be returned.
If you are unsure if your items qualify for return or exchange please contact us at email@example.com, we’ll help you out.
We are unable to offer exchanges online. Please return your items in store.
Some items are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchange. These items include:
- Shaker Cup
- Under Garments
- Sale items
HOW TO RETURN AND ITEM
Follow the two steps below to complete online returns for refunds.
- Contact 306 Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference the Canada Post website for hours of operation and accessible return drop-off locations. Pack and ship your return, following the instructions outlined in the Return Label Email. A return postage fee of $11.99 will be deducted from your refund.
- Be sure to have your package postmarked and sent off within 30 days of your Shipping Confirmation. Once we receive your package, we will process your return within 7 days. As soon as your return is complete, we will e-mail you and let you know. After you receive this email please allow your payment provider up to 7 business days to process and post the funds. Please keep a record of the tracking number handy.